Until April 21st, you can get your hands on some of the best VR games ever released for one low price of $15.
- Detached – a space exploration VR game that demands tactics and skill to survive as you experience 360-degree freedom of movement, rotation, and acceleration in a sandbox environment.
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – a virtual-reality action-adventure video game where every action and decision you make together with your teammates will determine the fate of your ship and crew.
- Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality – if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be a surgeon, then you definitely should try this infamous surgery simulation game.
- Swords of Gurrah – a real time multiplayer sword fighting VR game that lets you fight with or against friends, with battles up to 12 players.
- Espire 1: VR Operative – a stealth game inspired by Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell that lets you step into the shoes of the deadly Espire Agents.
- Job Simulator – in this virtual reality simulation video game, you can try various hilarious approximations of real-world jobs.
- Sairento VR – this VR game is all about being a ninja, which means there’s a lot of jumping, running, and delivering deadly damage using katanas, firearms, bows, and throwing glaives.
- Borderlands 2 VR – as one of the most popular looter-shooters in recent years, Borderlands 2 VR is a must-have game for all gamers who enjoy being rewarded for their kills.
The total value of all games included in the Spring Into VR bundle is $164, making it a great opportunity for players who are new to VR how to grow their video game libraries without breaking the bank. The bundle is split into three different tiers, with the lowest tier costing just $1.